.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pranav Wagh's Blog

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Ash Again..!!!

The most beautiful woman in the world

 
 



 

I know you will say what's so bit about it , the bigger thing is the international repo that ash has got ..! I picked up the following text from one of the famous blogs www.britboyla.com . have a look at the link below it has a few more picks ;) I know it's never enough to see ash pics… I have only one statement for Ash "You Are The Personification Of Indian Pride"

Indian actress Aishwarya Rai, widely acknowledged as the most beautiful woman in the world, was in Cannes this week promoting her new movie...but who cares? Who cares about anything except looking at her?? 

She is literally PERFECT 

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that she is not just the most beautiful woman in the world but the MOST BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING EVER IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE IN THE HISTORY OF EVERYTHING EVER... 

And if you disagree you are clearly mentally ill, on hallucinogenic drugs or an idiot.

And again as you know geek I always a geek .. I cannot finish my post without giving you some geeky tip, so here it goes.. doing this post was pretty easy I used OneNote word and IE 7 for doing this post.. I was just roaming on the web and saw the above post. And I knew copying pasting is problematic and if I add into favorites I will forget it afterwards blog.

So I selected half of the post clicked on send to onenote button, the selected part was moved into one note..and the onenote window was opened I right clicked on it and then clicked BlogThis ..and in a snap everything is in Word 2007 .. and now I will click blog.. Thank Office 2007 Team ..We All Love You..!

 
 

Inserted from http://britboyla.blogspot.com/2006/05/britboy-in-new-york-times.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home